Join us for a free 30-minute webinar where we will introduce you to our online Population Health Data Analysis (PHDA) professional specialization certificate program.
What is the PHDA program and what can it do for you?
Do you work in the health or social science field and want to improve your data analysis skills? Are you looking to upgrade your skills so you can use your data to influence policy and practice? Are you considering taking some specialized professional training, but are not sure if it will be a good fit for you?
After this free 30-minute webinar you will:
- Understand the value of a professional specialization certificate
- Become familiar with the key training components of the PHDA program
- Learn about the program’s strengths and benefits from PHDA graduates
- Find out if the PHDA program is right for you – via Q & A time
- Gain related free data analytic resources to support your educational goals
Individuals who complete the webinar will be eligible for 50% off the program application fee.
Wednesday June 27 at 11:30am PST or
Thursday July 19 at 10:00am PST
register now for UPCOMING PHDA courses
12 weeks online starting in September
for more information contact:
Education & Training
Population Data BC
Pop Data BC’s Education & Training Unit also offers:
|Professional Specialization Certificate in Population Health Data Analysis|