We are offering a short webinar series in Data Management and Cleaning for Analysis.
Details can be found here:
Opportunities that start on May 2017
Explore what the Population Health Data Analysis Certificate (PHDA) can do for your career
Designed for health or social sciences professionals, this program provides an excellent opportunity to revitalize your career, earn professional development credits* or get started in a rapidly diversifying field. This unique program offers:
- A flexible, fully online format
- A diverse set of analytic courses
- *Applied Pro D training
Apply now for the PHDA or take up to two stand-alone courses listed below for professional development.
*The skills acquired in PHDA 06 and 05 align with the Public Health Agency of Canada’s Core Competencies for Public Health Professionals and are eligible for 10 Professional Development (CPE) credits with CHIMA and CIPHI.
Do you want to develop and conduct your own program or project evaluation?
Learn valuable skills in:
- Monitoring and evaluation planning
- Research design, measurement reliability and validity
- Common data sourcing and the measurement of quality, effectiveness and efficiency
- Development of a complete evaluation for a health service or program of your choice
Looking to learn specialized analytic skills for a new research project?
- How to use Mplus and SAS
- A variety of analytic techniques for multivariate and multi-population models
- How to apply skills using ‘real world’ data via our remotely-accessed Secure Research Training Lab
These fully online, non-credit courses are offered as a partnership between Population Data BC, the University of Victoria, Division of Continuing Studies and the Department of Geography.
for more information and to apply, contact Maxine Reitsma, Program Coordinator UVic Continuing Studies
Phone: 250-721-8481 email@example.com
Note: Registration is open until April 14th, subject to availability. Please review program eligibility requirements prior to applying.