Professional Developement for population and public health professionals from Population Data BC
Discover what our PHDA (Population Health Data Analysis)
program can do for your population health career
upcoming phda courses
Longitudinal Analysis and Multi-level Modeling of Population Health Data
Learn to analyze and model longitudinal data for population health research.
- Identify different analytical approaches to longitudinal data analysis and specify their strengths and limitations
- Use Mplus and SAS statistical modeling programs to perform longitudinal data analyses in population health research
- Develop and practice longitudinal model specification, estimation, evaluation, and modification skills
- Interpret and evaluate findings
- Apply analytic skills using ‘real-world’ data via a remotely accessed Secure Research Training lab
The phda program
These fully online, non credit courses are offered as a partnership between Population Data BC, the University of Victoria, Division of Continuing Studies and the Department of Geography.
Apply now for the fully online Professional Specialization Certificate in Population Health Data Analysis (PHDA) or take up to two stand-alone courses for professional development.
Please review eligibility requirements before applying.
For more information contact:
Nancy Aubut, Program Coordinator, UVic Continuing Studies, Phone: 250-721-8779
Additional Opportunities from PopData BC:
|Population Health & GIS
12 weeks online starting in May
For more information—including program and course pre-requisites, course descriptions, possible funding sources and professional development credit visit our program website at: www.popdata.bc.ca/etu/PHDA
For more information and to apply contact:
Maxine Reitsma, Program Coordinator, UVic Continuing Studies
Phone: 250-721-8481 | email@example.com