Professional Developement for population and public health professionals from Population Data BC
Population Health Data Analysis (PHDA) professional specialization certificate program.
Join us for a free 30-minute webinar where we will introduce you to our online Population Health Data Analysis (PHDA) professional specialization certificate program.
What is the PHDA program and what can it do for you?
Do you work in the health or social science field and want to improve your data analysis skills? Are you looking to upgrade your skills so you can use your data to influence policy and practice? Are you considering taking some specialized professional training, but are not sure if it will be a good fit for you?
After this free 30-minute webinar you will:
- Understand the value of a professional specialization certificate
- Become familiar with the key training components of the PHDA program
- Learn about the program’s strengths and benefits from PHDA graduates
- Find out if the PHDA program is right for you – via Q & A time
- Find out if our online PHDA program is right for you via Q & A time
- Gain related free data analytic resources to support your educational goals
Individuals who complete the webinar will be eligible for 50% off the program application fee.
Wednesday March 14 at 10am PST or
Thursday April 12 at 11am PST
Additional Opportunities from PopData BC:
|Population Health & GIS
12 weeks online starting in May
For more information—including program and course pre-requisites, course descriptions, possible funding sources and professional development credit visit our program website at: www.popdata.bc.ca/etu/PHDA
For more information and to apply contact:
Maxine Reitsma, Program Coordinator, UVic Continuing Studies
Phone: 250-721-8481 | firstname.lastname@example.org