Our Programs & Services
Tools for members :
As a central repository of information, our website includes tools to assist the environmental and occupational health research community in BC:
- Sortable Jobs page
- Up to date listings of relevant Web-based seminars
- Links to related organizations, programs, studies, etc.
- Grey Literature Project Wiki: BCEOHRN members are encouraged to participate in this shared resource for use by all members. A wiki was developed to be a companion to the BCEOHRN Grey Literature database. The BCEOHRN Grey Literature Database is composed of materials created by British Columbia researchers. This wiki goes beyond the limits of the database by including sources from non-academic researchers globally. Throughout the wiki you will find many useful links, including: government websites and publications; library catalogues; industry websites and newsletters. Please visit the wiki and add your contributions of resources you access in carrying out your research, study or practice. Wiki Link.
- BCEOHRN Research Capacity Development Fund:These funds are no longer available.The BCEOHRN Research Capacity Development Fund had two purposes:
– To help new researchers (which includes post-secondary students) develop nationally competitive research proposals
– To help develop new research teams that will be able to successfully compete for research funds at the national and international level.BCEOHRN Conference Travel Bursary Program:
These funds are no longer available.
As part of its mandate to develop research capacity, BCEOHRN offered its membership a Conference Travel Bursary program. Recipients were those who were actively engaged in environmental and occupational health research, and who would be presenting their environmental and occupational health research at a conference. Total funds available in this program were capped and could be exhausted before the end of the calendar year, depending on member demand.
No longer available. Visit the Grant Development Page for useful grant writing resources.